Village Information

ROAD WORKS – For information on live road works in the UK and particularly in our area, check out the Road Works website HERE

FLY TIPPING – Fly Tipping is the bain of any villagers life – if you see any fly tipped rubbish you can report it online at Central Bedfordshire Council by calling 0300 300 8302

HIGHWAYS FAULTS – If you need to report a fault about a highway please use the relevant online form from Central Bedfordshire Council by clicking HERE