Noise Pollution

Reporting Noise Pollution - if you are concerned or disturbed by Noise Pollution you can contact Central Bedfordshire Council about this.

In many instances the authority has powers to investigate and resolve conflicts and can help deal with barking dogs, stereos, televisions, general household Noise (banging doors, footsteps, shouting, regular parties and functions, misfiring alarms, construction and demolition including DIY, industrial and agricultural noise, pubs, clubs and village halls.

You can e-mail Central Bedfordshire council on but if your complaint is out of office hours you can call 0300 300 8302.